Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos Mi Papa!

Ok ok, enough of the Spanish titles. My dad isn't from anywhere near a Spanish speaking land, but he knows a few words from helping me out in High School Foreign Language. Today is his actual birthday, but we celebrated while Liv and I were in Tennessee. (Yeah I'll go back and finish the Indiana part of our trip tomorrow). I won't say how old he is, but it starts with a "6" and ends with a "T." I'll let you think about that one for awhile.

He is the best Papa to Liv and the best daddio to me.
He and Liv had some pretty fun times playing around
He even taught her how to be OCD at the park.....
To celebrate his birthday my mom made this scrumptrulescent cake and the family came over for a party donned in black attire.
Well at least one half of them did!
(I think I'll photoshop Ryan in this pic too) I love you daddy and I'm glad we got to celebrate with you! Now for your gift I will give you 60 pieces of advice:


PSYCH!

Love you though!

4 comments:

Becky W said...

He told me during the wedding preparations that it is not OCD but CDO - because you want them in ABC order. I have this same problem!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Larry. I'm right behind you. Mona

kmom said...

Did you look up these Spanish words? I don't see how you could remember these? The word verification was elderic. Sometimes they are so very appropriate!

Leslie said...

i counted. counted from one to eight to get to the right number.

One, no...
Two, no...
Three....

Ridiculous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails