Saturday, August 20, 2011

I know you've all been wondering....

....and if everything went according to plan I should be at my high school reunion right now. Courtney agreed to make the super fast and furious road trip with me. I have no doubt we had some good conversations on the long drive so even if the reunion sucks (which I'm sure it won't!) I'm sure the road trip alone will be worth it! I hope to post our adventures as soon as I'm back! Ryan and Liv are having a special father/daughter bonding weekend. I'm sure they are having some fun adventures as well!

P.S. Ry if you're reading this take some pictures of all the fun you're having so I can blog about it when I return ;)

P.P.S. I promise I don't use my blog as the only way to communicate with my husband.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

it's a good thing we're friends on other social networks so i could see that you had, in fact, braved your reunion!!

ryan, let's see some pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails