Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What it's like to live with a toddler.....

Liv: Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy
Me: Yes, baby, what do you need
Liv: Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, mommy, mommy
Me: That's my name, is there something I can do for you?
Liv: Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy
Me: Yup, still my name, Can you say a different word now?
Liv: mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy
Me: I'll give you a pony if you stop saying mommy
Liv: Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, Dutsch
Me: Dutsch? What is that?
Liv: Dutsch mommy, dutsch, dutsch, dutsch, dutsch
Me: I'm not understanding you, can you point to it?
Liv: dutsch mommy, dutsch, dutsch, dutsch, dutsch
Me: Church?
Liv: No dutsch, dutsch, dutsch
Me: dirt?
Liv: No dutsch, dutsch, DUTSCH!! DUTSCH!!
Me: Touch? lunch?
Liv: DUTSCH MOMMY, DUTSCH, DUTSCH, DUTSCH
Me: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!
Liv: Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy
Me: Yup that's my name

Then multiply this by like 1,000 times a day

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Have you seen this?

Anonymous said...

So did you ever find out what dutch was? Mom aka Gma

tricia said...

oh gosh, this post had me cracking up.

Ryan and Katie said...

No I still have no idea what Dutsch is and she still says it ALL the time!

Leslie--I had seen that a long time ago but thank you for reminding me! It seems funnier now :)

kmom said...

Ducks? Dance? Brush? Melts? We want kids to talk, but......

lauren and brad said...

I think it means touch! :)

kmom said...

Maybe she wants to "touch" (play with) the Ipad?

Related Posts with Thumbnails