Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Sex Party!

And if you are a loyal blog reader you know that a sex party means a gender reveal party for pregnant people...get your minds out of the gutters! We got a rare opportunity to take a photo of the Bible study babies at the Cornell's party. The two Erins are both expecting their second. Chellie and I are not up to the task just yet, so there will be no round two for the Bible study babies!
And of course a photo with two of my favorite roomies from college. (Don't worry Kassi, Sally, and Kelli. You guys are my other fav roomies...I had a lot...I'm probably leaving some out)
And if you were wondering....Erin and Justin are having a boy! They were pretty shocked since they had it in their heads it was another girl. I didn't get a video but I did steal this photo from Erin's facebook page! I love it. The blur on the left is Justin falling on the floor.

2 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

I feel lik the sex parties give it so much more drama. And I love the reactions! Such a fun way to do it!

Anonymous said...

Aww, love the Chinaberry Ln. pic! That was such a good year with you ladies :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails