Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bear

My mom made this bear for Olivia a long time ago and it's always in her crib for naps and bed time. She just recently started to notice it though, and now "bear" is the requested animal for car rides and play time and breakfast, etc. She talks to bear in the morning when she wakes up until I come to get her. She requests to hold him while we have story time before nap. We will be stepping out the back door to leave and she'll go "Oh, Bear!", like she can't believe she forgot him, and run to her room to get him. She puts diapers on Bear and dances with Bear and even tries to feed him her snacks. It's a pretty tight friendship.
At the end of the video she is saying "Hold you, one, two, Jump, me" and then "Wheeze" (for squeeze) I love this kid.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooooo sweet. She is so beautiful. Gma

kmom said...

So precious! I realize she is imitating you. I was there when after you changed her diaper you told her to jump to you from the changing table. At first I thought she was saying, "Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." Is she saying, "Oh, dirty, dirty, dirty."? She looks like she is changing a diaper and dumping it on the floor. Cute video!

The Moores said...

Oh My GOODNES! She is Precious! I loved that video. I'll have to let Alice watch it with me. She talks about Olivia all the time.

Ryan and Katie said...

No she was saying "oh daddy" she says that a lot Oh daddy, oh mommy, oh charlie, oh bear. But yes she was imitating our diaper changing ritual!

KTsDad said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

TLKOREGON said...

I want to come play with her!!! She is sooooo adorable!! I love the "Oh Daddy", just wait 'til that's accompanied with an eye roll. =) seriously she is so cute!

The Moores said...

As I suspected, alice has watched this about 4 times now, loves is, and is imitating the "jump!" at the end. Wish you were closer cousin Livia!

Shawn and Becky said...

She's adorable. Love that she wanted the bear to jump to her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails