Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bluegrass

Last week we got to see the Bonham Revue play some bluegrass music at the library.
There weren't that many people there so it was like our own private show! I don't know much about bluegrass music but they sang two songs I actually knew! Probably because both were about Tennessee. We got to learn about their instruments in between the songs. The kids sat still for a few songs and snacks
But then the music entered their bones and the dancing took over!

We really enjoyed the show and enjoyed hanging out at the library afterward with friends!

4 comments:

kmom said...

Your daddy and I like bluegrass and my daddy does too.

The Moores said...

Living in OK for a year actually made me a bluegrass fan! I still really enjoy it. It makes me want to learn how to play a dobro or a banjo.

Anonymous said...

Can't say that I'm a fan, but those kiddos are sure loving it. So cute. You're such a great mom to expose Olivia to so many things. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Monique said...

I enjoy listening to bluegrass

Related Posts with Thumbnails