Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ghoulish Gifts

Pinterest has been inspiring lots of people lately (including myself) but I've been trying to make an effort to actually be motivated to ACT upon all of these inspirations. Lauren's birthday craft night was the perfect night to start on a few of them!
I wrapped some Hershey bars with construction paper and decorated them with various ghoulish faces and attached thank you tags for Liv to give to her Bible teachers, yoga instructors, Mother's Day Out workers, etc.
They were super easy and fun to do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, so creative-and yummy. Love, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Great gift idea!

Monique said...

Great idea!

lauren and brad said...

i love it! I'm so excited her yoga teacher is included! yippee for me! xoxo

Shawn and Becky said...

Those are awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails