Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Party-Hardy: Part I

On Saturday we went to three parties in three different cities! The first one was a 30th birthday bash at Lake Thunderbird in Norman for Chris.
Somehow I got no pics of him, but it's prob because our little girls were too photogenic for me to remember to take photos of anyone else.
Their family actually camped out the night before and I totally give major props to Danielle for camping with a toddler while also being pregnant. Not my idea of a great time, but she's just awesome like that!
Liv and Elle sure know how to have fun together! They were talking about something so hilarious I guess they fell out of their chairs. They keep me laughing! Liv played so hard she conked out on the way home. That's the true sign of a morning well spent. And check out this adorable photo I got of Liv looking just like her daddy walking beside him. Love it.

3 comments:

The Moores said...

hahahah, fell out of thier chairs laughing, that's too cute. And what an adorable picture of Liv and her daddy- precious!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of father and daughter. So are we gonna hear about the other two parties?

Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Great pic of Olivia and Ryan. I like Olivia's orange top on her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails