Thursday, October 06, 2011

Reasons I Love OKC

We have awesome mascots!
I finally got to meet Rumble last Sunday. My life is complete. He's so popular around here, he even has his own twitter. My friend Allison had tickets to a Taste of Bricktown and invited me to go. Free food from all of Bricktown's restaurants...yes please! My favorite was probably the samples from the Melting Pot. I still haven't been there, but I will go one day. Not only did we meet Rumble but also Ruby.
Boomer, Sooner, and Derrick were also there. Pistol Pete was the only one missing I think!

3 comments:

ktsdad said...

Your father loves Melting Pot!

Anonymous said...

I want to go to the Melting Pot too. Yummy. I understand you practically have to take out a second mortgage on your house to go there though. Mom aka Gma

Leslie said...

devon used to work at a melting pot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails