Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Reasons I Love OKC...

Great Yoga Instructors!!

I loved my prenatal yoga class when I was pregnant with Liv, and then after she was born we went to a mommy and me yoga class which is where I met most of our playgroup friends. This month on Fridays we get to go to a preschool yoga class while Lauren is finishing up her training.
I thought Liv might be too young to catch on, but she copied the positions and has been doing yoga on our mat at home all week!
Her postures are way better than mine too!
If you are looking for a good yoga class check out the Mamaste website or the OTI website. Plus if you go to OTI you can go across the street for a treat at Kaiser's after class like we did!

4 comments:

lauren and brad said...

more pictures I need to steal! :)

Monique said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little yoga master. I love that girl. Gma

Leslie said...

liv has yoga pants?! kaiser = hospital chain in CA. treat at kaiser's = iv treatment or mri or something.

CUTIE PIES.

Related Posts with Thumbnails