Thursday, October 20, 2011

Reasons I Love OKC....

Story Times at Full Circle!
Each Saturday at 10am the story lady (sadly I don't even know her name) reads books to the kids at Full Circle Bookstore. It's such a cute little bookstore and she does such a wonderful job. She always has little things to pass out to the kids that go along with the books.
She sings a fun song about raindrops and gives them a little snack.
Olivia listens to most of it, but when she gets tired there's always the train table to play with!

3 comments:

The Moores said...

Aww, it's like Meg Ryan and the Shop Around The Corner! Fun.

Anonymous said...

That's a great train table. Too bad your house is too small for one. Ry had a train table that folded up onto the wall. Do you remember that Ry? Love, Mom aka Gma

AM said...

Miss Julie! I love that story time! I've only gone with my nephews. As soon as Iz drops morning nap we are there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails