Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Swimming in the Fall

The weather has been so amazingly perfect lately. I love autumn. And while it's not warm enough to go swimming outdoors, we definitely did not pass up on the chance to swim indoors at Audrey's grandparents house last week!
Liv did the best she's ever done with her water wings on. I barely held on to her and she just kicked and floated all over the place. It was a bit scary since she thought she could just jump in when I wasn't ready to catch her, but she didn't drown so we're all ok.
She's quite fearless sometimes.
Noah was there too, but only for a bit, so I didn't get any pics of him, but Liv met his daddy, Sean, and talked about him all week. I think she just liked to say his name. She also met Audrey's great grandpa and as soon as she saw him she said "Hi-o Poppa!" I guess she knows all elderly men might be grandpas!
This is the face I got when I requested a smile.
Close enough. She was having too much fun to stop and take cute pics! Thanks for inviting us Audrey, hope we can swim again soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all need friends like that.

Mom aka Gma

Leslie said...

oh...THAT'S how water wings are supposed to fit? ours were...uh....tighter. :)

AM said...

How fun! Her suit is so cute!!

kmom said...

Cute Olivia in a cute swimsuit!

kmom said...

So lucky to get to go swimming indoors!

Kira said...

Can't believe you are still swimming out doors!!! Cool

lauren and brad said...

so fun! sad to miss it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails