Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Zumba for the Cure

What better way to save breasts of the world than to shake yours with a bunch of other women (and a few awesome men) for 2 hours while dressed in lots of pink and black?
Zumba-ing is way more fun to me than walking or running so that is what Amanda, Jenna, Mandy and I did on Saturday with a bunch of other people to raise money for the Susan G. Komen foundation.
It was a lot of fun. There were like 15 or more different instructors, and while they were each fun in their own unique way....I think I'll stick with my fav instructors at Penn Fitness.

Fun Fact: Mandy, the zumba instructor, grew up with Ryan's bff in the tiny town of Wilburton, OK but I did not know this fact until we became friends on facebook. It's a small world, people, it really is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Katie. So many good causes to raise money for. Maybe they can have a Zumba for ALS sometime. Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails