Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This was the delicious table spread at my aunt and uncle's house today.
Ryan is most thankful for the mashed potatoes that were present today.
I am most thankful for potty chairs, that allowed us to stop wherever we were in the middle of nowhere on the 10 hour drive home so my daughter could relieve herself. I know, I know she'll kill me for that photo late in life.Hope you had a wonderful holiday with people you love to remind you of all the blessings in your life!

3 comments:

Colin Webb said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving. What a great time of year. That must have been quite a trip ten hours in a car. I have done a few of those and about 6 to 7 hours is about all I can take let alone with young ones. Needless to say my wife and I haven't ventured down that path yet with out two young children. We try to stay close to home!

Amanda said...

haha that last photo is hilarious. I predict Liv will be a good camper....she has the 'alfresco' situation under control!

Leslie said...

seriously. i'd be pissed if my mom DIDN'T take that photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails