Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Tri-fecta: Turkey Day

We arrived in Tennessee Wednesday night after the easiest 10 hour drive we've ever had since Olivia was born. She was an excellent traveler! I hurriedly ran to see this sweet baby (that I somehow got no photos of, but I really couldn't capture a sweeter image than that) and her parents. I know I've had a kid for 2 years but when your best friend has a baby it makes it all more real how grown up we are. And yes I cried as soon as I saw her. And if I think about it too much now I will cry some more. I hate that I'm so far away from them!

Anyway the next day we watched the Macy's Parade before heading to my aunt and uncle's house. Liv really enjoyed the musical numbers in the parade and did lots of dancing along with them! My cousin Greg was able to come up from Ole Miss and we had fun playing games with him and my Hendo cousins after the scrumptious meal. The adults played outside with Olivia with I napped in the recliner. See the video below of my mother trying to figure out the physics of a teeter totter and my Poppy trying to figure out what day of the year it is. Here's a ton of pics of all the fun we had that day!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful memories. Glad you made it home safe.

Mom aka Gma

Anonymous said...

Fun times! Love the pictures and videos. :)

~Rachel

Leslie said...

oh man...this was almost an AFV moment!! hugs to your mom for being so awesome.

Monique said...

Enjoyed watching the video of Olivia and your mom. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails