Monday, December 12, 2011

Kiss-mas Treats!

This is the easiest and tastiest little sweet-n-salty treat! First preheat your oven to 350. Then line a bunch of pretzels on your pan. I used square, but you could use circle or pretzel twists too. Then unwrap Hershey kisses or hugs and place in the center.
Pop in the oven for 2 minutes. The kisses will keep their shape but be soft enough to melt. Keep toppings nearby for snacking on while you wait....Take them out of the oven and place another pretzel on top or smoosh an m&m in the center. Then put them in the fridge so the chocolate will harden faster. Try not to eat a ton while you make them...but this is impossible. Throw some on a snowman plate with assorted cookies and pass out to your neighbors and friends! Trust me you'll want to give these away because if you keep them around, you can't stop eating them.

P.S. Thank you Roxanne and Pinterest for the idea!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had some like these, and they are delicious!

~Rachel

Michelle said...

Yum! I'm makin desserts for the boys on Wednesday but
I chose to torture myself by making cake pops, cheesecake bites and sugar cookies....

Anonymous said...

Definitely trying this one too. Yummy.

Mom aka Gma

Monique said...

Yummy!! Have to make those

Anonymous said...

i made these tonight....they didn't look near as good as yours.

Jennifer said...

Okay, I totally stole your treat idea and made a whole bunch of these for the staff as Christmas gifts. You're kind of my own personal Pinterest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails