Friday, January 20, 2012

The Braverman Family Kitchen

I'm not a huge fan of the show (it's alright) but I am a huge fan of Zeke and Camille's house. I love everything about it. So much so that after looking at it, Ryan and I decided it's an attainable look for our kitchen. We've been debating on what to do with it since we moved in 5 years ago and after pinning tons of white kitchens online because I thought that's what I wanted, I think I've settled on this! Plus it matches the look of the rest of our house.
Now let's just see how long it takes to get moving on it! And if we actually get it done I think it will have to be referred to as the "Braverman Family Kitchen" and I might even hang something in it that says "Braverman"

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love their whole house! And I love the show, too, even though sometimes it makes me mad. =) Good luck with the Braverman kitchen!

The Moores said...

I really like the color of the cabinets. What is the backsplash? It looks like wallpaper, or maybe wood? I think white subway tile would look good :).

kmom said...

Looks good to me!

lauren and brad said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails