Monday, January 30, 2012

Dinner and a Movie and a Craft

After the pedicure fun we had a movie night with Liv's favorite friends...her bears (and lone sheep Jacob AKA: Ja-bob).
If Ry and I are going to sit through a kid's movie we are going to be picky so there was no Thomas the Train or Strawberry Shortcake. We chose a stop motion animated one from Netflix entitled A Town Called Panic. Netflix recommended this movie based on our preferences for other ones so we thought why not? We didn't notice that it was a French foreign film with subtitles until we started it. Oops! Oh well it was still weirdly entertaining and Liv laughed a lot. Her attention span for it was about 30 minutes and then we played with toys while the movie finished playing. Then she "helped" me make a Valentine's Day wreath I saw on Pinterest!
It turned out pretty adorable!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute! It looks argile-ish!

Anonymous said...

I guess I won't be buying her A Town Called Panic for a Christmas gift next year. A French western cartoon with subtitles. Nope, doesn't sound like anything I'd like either.

Cute wreath. I sure enjoy pintrest.

Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

I liked the wreath. I chuckled about watching a foreign film with Olivia. It looks like Olivia is going through your purse instead of playing with yarn. I enjoy your blogs.

AM said...

I want to make that wreath. Maybe you could give me a tutorial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails