Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Recipe Rundown

If you aren't on Pinterest, you should be. I've been trying all sorts of new recipes I've found on there, and while I don't have time to publish all the details of them, here are some that I tried and liked enough to keep in a list to remake sometime. (I have tried some that we didn't like and I just delete the pin!) If you'd like the recipes for any of these...click here and find the pic! Plus you can see all the ones I want to try in the future!
Mango Blueberry Quinoa Salad (I used peaches instead of mango)
Chicken Salad (replace mayonnaise with Greek Yogurt, heathier and delicious!)
Watermelon smoothie (I made this long ago for Lo's bday craft night)
PW's sour cream noodle bake (not gonna lie, tasted like Hamburger Helper but still good)
Turkey wrap with cucumber and cream cheese (and I put swiss in there, and it also tastes good with ham instead of turkey....Liv even gobbles this up!)
Honey Garlic Chicken...I think I've already blogged this one
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia--yum-o!
PW's Veggie lasagna. Ok so Ryan and I did not like this but I've made it for a few people and they loved it so I will take their word instead of ours!!Quinoa Veggie Burgers. Lesson learned: a blender is not a food processor, but I made do with our tiny food chopper and these turned out well considering!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found some recipes that I really like. In fact I made a cream cheese chicken crockpot dinner just last Sunday that I found on pintrest. That chicken salad croissant looks really really yummy. I tried to sign up for pintrest but they won't let me because I don't have a facebook account. Oh well, at least I can look at it anyway. I just cant pin stuff.
Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

I am overawed with your cooking and trying new recipes.

Monique said...

Those recipes look yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails