Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Fun is Brought to You by OPI

I'm so glad I have a little girl who likes to have paint on her toes as much as me!
We had a fun weekend that started off Friday after nap time with some pedicures.
Liv did really well at sitting still and letting hers dry while I painted mine.
They still got smudged after playing for a bit but that's ok, she is 2.
Thanks Pop for our fun toenails (he got me nail polish for my birthday, or Christmas, I can't remember.) If he were with us right now I'm sure he would tell me that my toes are the prettiest blur he ever did see (he's mostly blind, but still has a way with the compliments!)Charlie was miffed that we didn't include her in on the fun pedicure party but then I politely reminded her of the fun we had with paint last weekend and she thanked me instead.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I am so impressed with some of the stuff you do with Liv. There are some things - like painting toenails - that I'm 100% sure would be an epic FAIL. :) Way to go - and cute toes!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful toes. I know three other little girls who would probably LOVE to have a pedicure party with their Aunt Katie and cousin Olivia. Maybe we should schedule that for spring break!

Mom aka Gma

Monique said...

Such a sweet mother-daughter activity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails