Monday, February 06, 2012

A Day at the Park with Bear and Jacob

We have lots of play dates with friends during the week, but sometimes Liv and I do actually hang out by ourselves. Well I shouldn't say it's just the two of us because usually we are accompanied by one or two stuffed animals, and they are usually of the bear species.
Here are some pics and a long video of some of the fun we had at the park last week.
The weather this winter has been so warm and nice and I can probably count on one hand the times we've needed winter coats in the afternoon. I'm not complaining!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys were the only ones in the park on that beautiful day. I wish our park had that many swings, and they're actually low enough that kids can get on themselves (unlike our Memorial park). I love the swing pushing tutorial you got. How cute.

Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Thank you so much for the video! She sure was running around a lot.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you had such a fun day at the park!

~Rachel

Leslie said...

3:00-3:06 is my fave. she's like. "oh, it's cool, i wasn't trying to sit here anyway."

Related Posts with Thumbnails