Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Reasons I Love OKC...

It's only an hour away from Seminole, OK!

What's in Seminole? The Jasmine Moran Children's Museum! You can click here to see the pics of the last time we were there, but I will at least post this pic here so you can see how much they've grown!
October 2010
January 2012
They've added a few more fun things since we were there last but I think the mini grocery store was still the biggest hit!
Liv wasn't as scared of the dummy in the hospital bed this time around.
The giant Lite Brite was pretty awesome. Liv did not make that elephant.
They put on puppet shows
and dug for mythical dinosaur bones
and called for order in the court
and sent bad guys to jail
and rode an ambulance
and fixed cars and much more.
It was a fun day that ended with a late lunch at Braums including ice cream and a trip back to Gaga's house before heading back to OKC in time for dinner with daddy.

What else is in Seminole? The future amazing farmhouse of the Schatzels! I know, I know. I shouldn't be excited to lose a best bud, but I'm gaining a weekly retreat adventure for Liv and I (and maybe occasionally we'll go on a weekend and take Ryan with us)! We will have so many fun adventures on their farm and while I'm very (very very) sad she won't be down the street anymore, I am so excited for them and can't wait to see their dream house come to fruition! You can watch it to on their new blog. It'll take awhile though, so until they move in we still have plenty of more OKC playdates in store!

3 comments:

kmom said...

Olivia and Des have changed so much. The museum looks like another fun place to go.

Leslie said...

omg. i did not realize the implication of them moving "back home". ugh. pit in my belly.

Shawn and Becky said...

This reminds me I need to get to the children's museum more! Sad to loose a friend down the street, but fun to have a place to visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails