Friday, March 30, 2012

Cousins!!!

They were pretty precious when they were just my nieces and nephews, but they took on a whole new meaning to me when they became my daughter's cousins! There was much fun to be had with her cousins: princess tents, story times, playgrounds, toy closets, bath times, Kronewitter farms, the beach, couch jumping, coffee breaks, grandma's house, great grandma's house, Bible class, go carts, scooters, hopscotch, etc.... The fun times were endless. Liv wasn't used to having so many people constantly around to play with! I think it overwhelmed her at times and she would take breaks and play by herself for awhile. She seemed to pick right up with them even though she hadn't seen them since last summer. I'm glad they get along so well! Cousins are so much fun! Here are some photos of the good times (We didn't take the nice camera and now I wish we had. Check for prettier pics on Carrie's blog in a few days)
Like the leaves?
This video is a compilation of the 8 videos I took and it's rather long. It's mainly for Mona to enjoy so when she's missing having all her grandkids together she can grab a box of Kleenex and watch this. These kiddos love their grandma! :)
(My fav is around 5:00-5:20. I love how she says MO's! and Clam Chowder!)
Stay Tuned for more pics!

5 comments:

kmom said...

Ryan and Olivia both seem to be saying "Ohhhh" while looking at the baby chick.

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Loved seeing her get to play with all of her cousins.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you
Miss you guys very much.
Love ya Mom aka Gma

Leslie said...

oh my goodness! 'liv has a little accent!! I LOVE IT.

Monique said...

Fun times with cousins! I enjoyed playing with my cousins growing up and treasure the memories.

Related Posts with Thumbnails