Friday, March 09, 2012

It's Time

We've reached the point. The point where I'm not allowed to do anything for her. I can't even turn the doorknob to leave without hearing "NO! Grammy do it!" She's turned on me as I knew she would and loves only her Papa and Grammy. (Ok maybe I'm exaggerating a tad, but not really) Therefore I know it's time to tear her away back to Oklahoma, only to skype with her beloved grandparents until our next visit! Then we have a week and a half until we jet set to see the other grandparents and start it all over again. And I couldn't be more excited!

Just look at these two. Liv's almost taught Grammy how to use the ipad :)

3 comments:

The Moores said...

So excited to see you! Unfortunately Liv will have to share her other grandma with 5 cousins, but cousins are the best!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait.

Mom aka Gma and Gpa

Monique said...

Sweet post. Love the picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails