Sunday, March 18, 2012

We're Out of Couches

There are 3 reasons Ryan can't get this flu
1. If he got it, then who would take care of Liv and I?
2. We are leaving for Oregon in a few days
3. We only have 2 couches. Where would he lay?

This was Liv at her worst.
Her worst lasted a few hours. She woke up from nap all sweaty and completely happy. I think the Tamiflu made her puke, but she kept right on playing and was bouncing off the walls begging to eat Chick-fil-a by supper time. I wish I could bounce back like my 2 year old does! Here's me at my worst.
My worst lasted 2 days. Even a mom needs a bear to comfort her. Thank you birthday bear. Both of us are feeling much better than when these pics were taken, but we laid low this weekend so we could get 100% well and not spread the flu love around. Thank you Ryan for taking off work to take care of us. Thank you Jenna and Lo for watching Liv while I sick Thursday. Hopefully we didn't share our germs with you!

3 comments:

kmom said...

Hope all of you are soon, very soon, completely well. Once again Ryan gets gold stars for his unfailing devotion to my baby and her baby.

Anonymous said...

I know that getting on a plane is the last thing you want to do when you're sick. So please get better quickly. Ry, I sure hope you got a good nights rest and are NOT coming down with that bug. See you all soon (I hope).
Mom aka Gma

Monique said...

Hope you get better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails