Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beautiful People

There are so many reasons I am thankful for the internet. One of them is the amazing people I have met through the blogging world: friends of friends whose lives I read about, we comment for years on each others pages, and then sometimes we get to meet in person! (for example: this) Liz is one of those people. She captured this shot of my silly daughter, to see more pics you can visit her blog
Liz is Lauren's cousins who I feel like I know even though we've only met in person like 2 times, but we have read each other's blogs for a few years now. We got to hang out last week on a playdate when she was in town (with no pics for proof!), then she forced me to leave my daughter with her and her sis and the whole brood of Schatzels they were babysitting, so I could have a quick dinner date with my hubby. I said no way, but she wouldn't take no for an answer because she's just that sweet, so I obliged. She sent me the above photo at dinner. 

Amid a lot of family drama and sadness that was surrounding her at the time, she wanted to do something nice for me, a person she only really knows because of a blog. I hope she comes back soon so we can spend more time chatting and I can return the favor and watch sweet Hazel for her! The world is full of beautiful people and I'm thankful to the internet for letting me get to know more of them! 

Thanks Liz! (and Sus too if you're reading this!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another Hazel! I love it. Liz sounds like a very sweet girl.
Love, Mom aka Gma

Leslie said...

love it.

tricia said...

aww i love this post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails