Monday, April 30, 2012

Little Guppies

So much fun stuff happened this weekend and it all started with pool time on Friday at Audrey's grandparents house. 
Although it's warm enough to be outside now we still enjoy their indoor pool sooo much! 
Olivia warmed up pretty quick to it and even would "swim" on her own some with floaties on. She loved jumping in off the side and even got pretty good at belly flopping....on purpose but it made me cringe each time. She would be that blur jumping to Lo in this pic! 
Fearless I tell ya! We also enjoyed a picnic outside in the gazebo. 
Liv ate 2 lunches that day...I think swimming burns the calories! 
I taught the kids a synchronized swimming routine in hopes we could make it to the summer olympic games this year. 
I think we still have a ways to go. We will be getting more swim time this month at the Y as we signed up for swim "lessons" today! More adorable pool pics to follow I'm sure! (or tantrums thrown on the side of a pool with a refusal to get in but I'll hope for the best!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have a friend with an indoor pool. You don't have to worry about sunburns (or thunderstorms) that way.

Love, Mom aka GMa

kmom said...

I think the swimming lessons will go well. She is now used to the water again.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see them all in the Olympics in a few years. :)

~Rachel

lauren and brad said...

I love that pic of liv jumping to me!!! She IS fearless! So proud of her!

lizcannon27 said...

i love these pics!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails