Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Olivia Gives a Book Review

I can't get enough of Harry the Dirty Dog. I have read it over and over again and yet I glean something new from the story every time: I shouldn't run away from my family, I should take baths, the world can be an adventuresome but scary place, there's no place like home, and when in doubt...check under the pillow for the hairbrush. It's a bit suspenseful at times but I'm always relieved when the family realizes it IS THEIR DOG! What a hoot! I give this book a 9 and I recommend it if you like dogs or vintage children's literature.

5 comments:

The Moores said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Liv. I'll have to check that one out.
Love, Alice

Anonymous said...

We've read it and agree.
Love, Violet and Hazel

Jennifer said...

We love this book at our house, too!

Monique said...

Cute!

kmom said...

I like Olivia's white sandals and I'm glad she likes books.

Related Posts with Thumbnails