Sunday, April 01, 2012

Oregon Weather vs Oklahoma Weather

This was how Olivia spent the day at the beach in Oregon.
Being held by anyone who would have her. Wrapped up in layers of clothes, plus layers of blankets, plus by a fire....with a whine in her voice and a tear in her eye.
It was windy, cold, rainy, and the other cousins weren't phased in the least by it. They played and ran and even got in the frigid ocean waters. Not my daughter.

When we got home though, I realized she is used to weather that is so sunny in March, you just can't help but take off your clothes and have a car wash with your friends.
That's more like it!
She still loves you, Oregon, she just isn't used to your climate :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of these days you'll have to bring her in the summer. It really doesn't rain here all of the time. I admit that we lose the contest for beautiful spring time weather. I can't wash my car while naked yet. That's only in August. Mom I aka Gma

lauren and brad said...

I love those bums!

Shawn and Becky said...

We usually get one or two days of gorgeous weather in the rainy months that keeps us going till summer shows up! Wishing I was visiting you right now and enjoying that weather.

Related Posts with Thumbnails