Monday, April 23, 2012

Things We Didn't Do This Weekend

You are seeing that picture correctly folks. I wanted to go (and it was free!), but we needed to work on the kitchen and Liv was pretty tired by nap time. So instead of going to see jockeys race ostriches and camels at Remington Park, we were boring and responsible adults and kept our daughter away from the horse race track for another year, put her down for nap, and then painted some more kitchen cabinet doors. Sometimes I think those doors are multiplying like rabbits! We'll go next year when Liv is older and can appreciate men riding fowl and I will be cooking in my beautifully finished custom kitchen :) Instead of pics of tiny men riding large birds I'll post some pics of the kitchen progress soon....

2 comments:

kmom said...

I am so pleased to have children who are responsible adults. Yea!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen the ostrich races at Dixie Stampede? It's pretty entertaining. But I too am pleased that we raised our children to be responsible adults. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails