Monday, May 21, 2012

Anniversary Post

Seven Years. 
We still have to choose each other every day....but when you look this good, it makes the choosing easier.  (wink face)
Let's recap how much our anniversary trips have improved. The Arbuckle Wasteland was a hilarious travesty, we've been to haunted houses, the Big Apple, and foreign lands, but the thing I love most about any trip...is not having to plan a single thing! And my husband fulfilled my getaway needs by surprising me Sunday evening with just that. 15 minutes before we left for evening church services he told me to pack an overnight bag. He'd arranged for Liv to stay at Jenna's house while we gallivanted downtown to a B&B that we'd been to before and enjoyed.
 
It was marvelous. 
We ate at 1492 (wasn't that impressed), played in Victorian costumes left in our closet (weird), watched a movie from the bathtub (Melancholia), chilled out reading on a huge bed (Charleston Kisses), and listened to the storm while falling asleep (peaceful). 
Besides this creepy baby angel trying to commit suicide in front of our window....
...it was a perfect evening. 
I love you Ry! Thanks for putting up with me these past seven years!

(I hear Olivia did great with Noah, but they partied in his bed til after 11pm! Thanks Jenna and Sean!)

5 comments:

kmom said...

Ryan is a sweetie.

lauren and brad said...

Way to go Ry! How fun to be surprised!

Leslie said...

the weirdest things happen to you*. CONGRATULATIONS!

*this comment has more to do with that horrible angel than marrying ryan.

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you son. Glad you guys had a good time (in spite of the suicidal angel). Sure wish I could have babysat for you. I need an Olivia fix. Happy Anniversary. Love you guys. Mom aka Gma

The Moores said...

Happy Anniversary to you! What a sweet husband!

Related Posts with Thumbnails