Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm gonna soak up the sun!

If you are already sick of pool posts then just stop reading because this is what we'll be doing the next few weeks and I make no apologies for it!
Noah is quite the little swimmer for only being 2 and a half!
Here's Genevieve trying to blow up her own floaties so she can join us in the fun!
Liv prefers to hang out on the steps.
Ben prefers the float
Don't let this photo fool you. It lasted about 2 seconds before we had kids hanging on us again!
See what i mean
I don't know what face this is but it cracks me up!

2 comments:

kmom said...

I like the pic of Olivia and Genevieve looking at each other while sitting in the chair.

Anonymous said...

That water is sooo blue. Looks like a fun time had by all. Happy Memorial Day. Love, Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails