Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Preview

Jenna's pool opened up last week and she hosted a playgroup at her house. We hadn't all been together in a long time, but now that most Mother's Day Out programs are taking a break for the summer, we are looking forward to more times like these!
Three of the newest playgroup babies hanging out. (picture won't turn)
Liv was taking good care of them!
And despite how many toddlers were running around on the deck....not a single one fell in the pool! But the summer's not over yet!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So has she started those swim lessons yet? What a fun backyard your friend has. I think I'd be jealous if I were a young mom. Not really. I'd just be thankful that I had a blessed friend like her.
Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

I like how Olivia is on her stomach like the babies she is hanging out with. Her swimming suit is so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails