Tuesday, May 15, 2012

When She Does Nap...

....this is what I enjoy doing. The flowers are in bloom, the butterflies are fluttering, the birds are singing, and all is at peace with the world.
Until a man across the street starts to strangle another man, 15 police cars show up, officers scurry around the block with their guns drawn, and I call 911 in a panic. True story. Sorry there are no pictures of this. I was too freaked out to think about the blog. Sometimes I think about calling our realtor.....but I need to enjoy my new kitchen a little while longer.....but I guess I can't enjoy it if I'm dead. Decisions, decisions.....

I really should stop harping on the hood or I'll never sell this house when the time comes.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I say this every time you post things like this, but:

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST EVER!

Also, I'm scared for you, but your kitchen is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

And I thought living across the street from Naps was bad! OK, so living across the street from Naps really is bad, but just know that I can feel your pain. Let's all move to Hawaii and start our own commune.

Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Your flowers look great! Save 911 for emergencies and key in the police and fire numbers in your phone for when you have info or a question to relay. 911 is for when you or someone are in an emergency.

Ryan and Katie said...

Thanks mom, i consider watching someone get strangled an emergency.

kmom said...

But the police were already there in great force. Who is Naps (Mona's neighbor)?

Ryan and Katie said...

Not at the mans house who was strangling someone, which is why i am confused as to why they were even there. I would like to see how calm and level headed you are when faced with the same situation before you criticize my actions. Naps is a grocery store.

kmom said...

I'm sorry. I misunderstood what you told me and what you wrote about the situation. I would have called 911 too when I saw someone being strangled.

Shawn and Becky said...

Scary!!! Be a better book reading spot without the strangling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails