Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just words: A list WITHIN a list!


  • There are no pics to accompany this post
  • Lots of stuff happening with the kitchen...loud, messy things that need to get finished but can't happen when a toddler has an early bedtime
  • Therefore we are taking full advantage of the following things to keep us out of Ryan's hair so he can finish the messy work and I can have my kitchen back
  1. Staying the night at Jenna's while she's on vacation
  2. Visiting kids at Camp Impact--Liv is ready for the preteen years!
  3. Swimming 
  4. Playdates with friends
  5. Mother's Day Out
There's probably more but I'm too tired to think, I'll come back when I have pics to share. They include a stud in our kitchen wall that's 80+ years old with bark on it. EXCITING STUFF!!

2 comments:

kmom said...

Maybe it would help for you to come stay with us for another week, but I don't think Dad is well enough to travel that far.

kmom said...

If your friend comes back too soon, maybe the nice church lady will want to keep Olivia some evening.

Related Posts with Thumbnails