Saturday, June 16, 2012

Look what I came home to...


Countertops!!! And they are beautiful!
 (This was taken a few days ago...the kitchen is cleaner now) 
We got home an hour ago, I fell in love with the countertops, we noticed the kitchen was flooded...(oops), we cleaned that up, then Ryan got right back to work sealing them so hopefully I can have a kitchen sink by tomorrow night. Anyone wanna help him lift that beast? Cause I sure can't! Stay tuned for kitchen pics and Henderson pics. It's good to be home!

7 comments:

Gena said...

Are those Ikea countertops? I think that's where we got ours. LOVE them, but I always have to keep water from sitting on them. Erick and I have become pros at just that.....

They look great.

Ryan and Katie said...

Yes they are!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got home safely, and you were welcomed by beautiful countertops. Thankful for all the time we got to see you. Love you!

Rachel

AM said...

YAY! WELCOME HOME! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so so thankful you are home safe. I hope your visit home cheered your Dad up while he is heallng. I can't wait to see the pics of the finished kitchen. Way to go Ry. And HAPPY FATHERS DAY to my very favorite son and father of my sweet Olivia. I hope Katie and Olivia spoil you today. Much love, Mom

H said...

glad you back! Ava keeps asking if she will see "livia" when we go to church. Love the counters, very timeless and pretty!

Shawn and Becky said...

Looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails