Friday, July 20, 2012

A Week Sans Kid

Liv's grandparents are in Branson and came down to pick her up for extra grandkid time. She was so excited to go/hold a sucker in the car on the way there.
Here are some highlights of our week sans kiddo....
Operation get rid of Charlie's fleas begins.
That bald spot got a lot worse but now it's getting better.
We saw two different movies on two different nights at Tinseltown...have you guys been there lately? Still super cheap and they've renovated. New decor, new comfy chairs, and new digital projectors. I feel an increase in ticket prices coming soon. 
We saw Moonrise Kingdom and Spiderman. Both were great. Look who was waiting for us when we got home from Spiderman!
We enjoyed the concert series again and played Settlers with these crazy kids.
In the day time while Ryan worked I crafted, deep cleaned, met friends for lunch, swam, ran errands and purged the house of more clutter. The pile is growing!
We also ate out almost every night. I wish I could be brave and try something new at Cool Greens but I love this flatbread pizza so much I can't bring myself to do it!
S&B Burgers was delicious (and cheap if you go on Monday night) I tried the the Elvis. A burger with peanut butter on it and it was yum-o!
 I'm sure there was more fun that I didn't photograph (like seeing Josh Stutzman's mustache in person) but who wants to read things without pics?! Thanks so much for letting us have a week to ourselves Rick, Mona, and Gigi! I'm ready to see my little girl again, I'm sure she's changed a lot in a week, but I hope she remembers us!

3 comments:

kmom said...

I am amazed at how much you got done! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so so much for sharing her with me. We had a fun time in Branson . I miss you guys already. Love ya Mom

jennyjoseph jenny said...

its very nice to see u all this much enjoy with each other.iphone development india

Related Posts with Thumbnails