Sunday, July 29, 2012

No Princesses Allowed!

 I took a break from being crafty for awhile but with a load of toddler birthdays coming up, I decided to try my hand at a boy version of the Disney Princesses. I'd seen a few different ones online (Like here and here). We went to a Batman birthday party on Saturday (pics to come) and I picked out three well known villains to create for Batman and Robin to bring to justice.
 
The next batch of little men was requested by guess who? Hint: There's a OSU player in there so that narrows down the little men in my life! 
He has a spiderman birthday party coming up and we are excited!
They have awesome metal pencil cases at Hobby Lobby for cheap so I stocked up for future birthday gifts. They fit perfectly! (there are princess ones too) There were no batman boxes so I had to make one! 
Next up I'm going to try my hand at Star Wars and Avenger characters for some special nephews of mine. I hope they don't read this blog or I just ruined the surprise!

9 comments:

kmom said...

Great gift idea for the crafty!

Shawn and Becky said...

Those are plain awesome. Are you thinking of selling any? You'd better make some green and yellow to go with the orange and black too :) I got to see Alice's in person this weekend. They are great!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome yet again! You should try your hand at some of the Nick Jr. or Sprout characters too. They would also be a hit for sure! -April B.

The Moores said...

Way cool! Alice loves hers, thank you so much! I'll try to keep the boys away from your blog, but they are loyal followers so it might be hard.

Shannon said...

Those are fantastic Katie! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Violet and Alice are downstairs playing with hers as we speak. They all love them. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Anonymous said...

You are so talented it makes me sick! I would hate you if you were not my friend :)

Sally

Allison Harms said...

Wow! These are so cute. You should sell them!

Anonymous said...

If you succeed at the Star Wars ones, and there are leftovers, I will gladly take them off your hands....I would add them to my collection! No seriously I have one... Jessica Van Winkle

Related Posts with Thumbnails