Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Table Rock Lake

Our trip to pick up Liv and hang out with Ryan's family was brief but fun! We arrived Saturday afternoon and the sound that came out of my daughter's mouth when she saw us and the look on her face was just priceless. I wish she were always that happy to see me! (I'm sure my face was pretty great too, but I can't see my own face) We spent most of Saturday at Table Rock Lake and had fun swimming, getting bit by perch, going out on the pontoon, and of course riding on the jet skis.
I couldn't believe Liv actually wanted to ride but she did great!
We did go to church and out to eat on Sunday, but the only pics I got were of our fun at the lake. Thanks again Rick and Mona and Gigi for taking care of Liv for us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful you let us have her. The lake really was fun in spite of the biting fish. We didn't realize how WHITE we were till we saw that picture of us. Our legs obviously don't see much sun. Thank you again for our time with Olivia. We can't wait to see you all again, hopefully very soon. Love, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Glad you were able to have fun together.

kmom said...

I was quite amused by seeing Olivia wear her floaties with her life vest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails