Monday, July 30, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

Liv gets to attend a lot of princess parties, but this was her first Batman party. And Batman was actually there! Levi was the lucky birthday boy and is surrounded by girls his age at church. They didn't exactly share in his enthusiasm when Batman showed up. 
Liv hugged me and started crying. We did get them to all take a group photo but none of the girls were too anxious for one alone with him. (notice Liv's distance and worrisome expression)
 There were balloon villains to beat up and take to jail, there was a pin-the-sticker-on-batman game, making bat signals with flashlights, and bat mobile races. 
The kids got to take home capes, masks, and squirt guns.
 It was a lot of fun! 
Even Baby Todd got in on the Bat Mobile action!
These kids birthday parties are almost as entertaining for the adults as they are the kids these days! 

Ryan and I got to see the newest Batman movie Sunday afternoon (thanks Allison for babysitting!) It was hard to tear ourselves away from the Olympics, but we enjoyed the movie and I was only slightly afraid of being shot every time someone got up to go to the bathroom. I guess it was a Batman filled weekend for our whole family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be humming that dumb theme song from the tv show in my head all day now. Thank you very much. I can't believe to what lengths parents go for their kiddos parties these days. My poor children were so deprived. It's so great for the kiddos though. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Glad you all had a fun weekend, especially the date. Yea for Allison!

lauren and brad said...

that is one cool party! ben is looking over my shoulder, very upset that he wasn't invited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails