Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dreams Do Come True!

I had an appointment yesterday so Jenna watched Liv for me and took her and Noah on a surprise trip to see Thomas the train who happened to be in OKC! (FYI if you don't ride the train...the other stuff is FREE, so save your money!) I saw the pics Jenna posted on facebook and asked Liv the following questions.

Me: Liv, did you get to see Sir Topham Hat?
Liv: Yeah he was scared of me
(As you can clearly see in the photo. Ha! Makes me laugh!)
Me: And you got to see Thomas too?!
Liv: Yeah he smile, but he not talk.
(not even a peep peep? Come on creative directors!)
I guess no one else was there for story time?
 Thanks Jenna for taking Liv. I'm sure it was a dream come true for her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky girl! Love ya sweet Olivia. Gma

kmom said...

I'm so glad she got to go. Did she and Noah even know they missed a train ride? (Of course, you can always say maybe another time.)

kmom said...

That picture with Sir Topham Hat made me laugh too! At least she wasn't crying and she stood close enough to be in the picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails