Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Poppa and Grammy wuz here

In all the birthday fun I think I forgot to mention that my parents were here! When they weren't busy helping me with the party and/or being Papa Bear and Goldilocks, they were playing with their favorite granddaughter! 
Real men play paper doll princesses

 
Then Ryan went to Oregon for his grandpa's funeral so Grammy stayed an extra few days with me and Liv to help out. We had fun playing with all her new birthday gifts and checking out the science museum.
Grammy even braved the bed of nails while Liv pushed the button!
Then Grammy bummed a ride back to TN with friend from Edmond who just HAPPENED to be going home the day Ryan got back! It worked out very well for everyone! 
We love you Grammy and Poppa! Come back any time!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Your parents are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails