Monday, September 24, 2012

Slumber Party!

When Lauren asked if all three kids could come up with her on Thursday I was pumped! Although Liv loves Genevieve, she misses playing with Ben and Des as much as she used to. When Lo asked if they could all spend the night I admit I was hesitant, but being that I don't sleep well anyway, I figured who cares if I get a little less sleep? Plus I love extra chat time with Lolo! 
We were having too much fun playing outside with water guns, dressing up in all sorts of costumes, eating dinner, and having bath time that I didn't get many pictures, but here are the few I did get! 
I think 4 is the max for our tub!
They were fighting over who got to sleep by who so we popped the trundle up and laid them sideways so they were all in a row. Ben defiantly told Des he wanted to sleep by Liv because he just didn't want her to be alone. So chivalrous at such a young age!
 We only had to go in a few times to tell them to settle down before they all fell asleep. The last time I went in Liv said "But moooom I don't want to slumber party, I want to PLAY!" 
I'm happy to report they slept through the night with no interruptions! Ben moved to his mama's bed in the middle of the night but then somehow moved back to Liv's room all on his own! 
In the morning they were whispering and chatting in bed, then we got to eat breakfast and watch cartoons together. It was a fun time and I can't wait for more slumber parties...the next one just might be at the farm house!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Glad yall had such a good time.

~Rachel

Leslie said...

Next time? Next time, I want in on this s.party, dammit! Looks like so much fun!

Monique said...

So Fun!

Anonymous said...

Let's watch the language Leslie. But I want to come to the next slumber party too. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Wow! Glad to hear you all had fun and even slept well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails