Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fun in Bricktown

We hung out in Bricktown Friday night with Ryan's parents and I apologize ahead of time to my father-in-law, whose face was hilarious in all photos I had of him. We enjoyed Fuzzy's Taco and dined outside in the perfect weather.
Then we fed the ducks and watched the water taxies.
We checked out the new candy store. If we weren't full from Fuzzies I would've tried the gelato but instead Liv and I played checkers.
Liv loves to watch the Devon lights change color and on the way back to the car she parked herself on the sidewalk to watch them.
 
Can you tell I don't necessarily share in her enthusiasm?
 Family photo at the fountain! 
 On Saturday they came and looked at the house we were really interested in buying. We were concerned about the amount of work that would need to be done on it and Rick's expertise helped us realize it was probably more of a money pit than what we want to deal with. I'm still a little hurt though. Can you tell Liv was ready to leave that house! That scowl!
I'm getting sad again just looking at that beautiful built in buffet. Loved the house and loved the neighborhood! To ease my pain, Liv and Mona painted me a beautiful picture though....
 They headed back to Branson for the rest of their vacation after church on Sunday. 
 Liv's been in grandma detox mode ever since. I'll let you know if we make it through the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I wish I were there to get my Olivia fix. Grandmas in Olivia detox mode. So sorry about the house. Maybe there is something out there that will be perfect for you guys. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

I see Olivia has purple sneakers. Aunt Amy will be delighted. Glad you checked out the candy store I read about.

Related Posts with Thumbnails