Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkinville

The Myriad Gardens tried something new this year called Pumpkinville and we loved it so much I think I might forget about long drives to those "patches" next year! It was a bit pricey but if you know a friend with a membership, you can go for free ;) We were there for a few hours and didn't even explore the whole place, but Liv had lots of fun this morning! The nap she is easily taking right now is proof of it!
On the way out there was a big scarecrow and I said "do you want to have your pic with the scarecrow?" Liv said "NO! I WANT MY PICTURE WITH THAT!" and ran to an empty custodial golf cart and hoped on. The keys were in the ignition, the iphone in the cupholder, but no one around seemed to mind so I took her photo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she had a good time and hopefully it was cooler than her last pumpkin patch experience. It probably helped alot that she had friends with her instead of just a bunch of old people too. Give my girl a kiss and hug for me. Hope she had a fun Halloween. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Glad Olivia knew what she wanted and could tell you. Hurray for language arts!

kmom said...

She looks so proud and happy sitting in that golf cart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails