Sunday, October 21, 2012

We're Getting Old

Last weekend we decided to start planning for retirement and went to the RV show at the fairgrounds. I really didn't know RV's were so fancy schmancy. Here are some of my favs.
 We figured they might be expensive now, but when we retire in 40 years, these beauties will be the cheap ones on Craigslist and we can afford them since everyone else will be in flying cars by then or something!
How can a living room in a vehicle be bigger than our living room in our house?
 
 
 
 
In keeping with the theme we then went to a health seminar and are going to an estate planning talk at church tonight. I know we're getting older, but I think we might be confusing 30 with 60. 

1 comment:

kmom said...

It is very hard for me to believe that is an RV. A fireplace in it? It looks super! (except for the beds)

Related Posts with Thumbnails