Friday, November 16, 2012

Shanny Monday at the Museum

Hey Liv, wanna go to the science museum with me?
Did I mention SHANNY is going?????
You can see that THIS changes EVERYTHING!! 
Even investigating crime scenes are fun when she's around!
 
Only a genius like Shanny can soften my stubborn daughter's heart :)
 
Liv fell about 5 feet from this structure right after this photo was taken. She was ok. Maybe that's why it says only for children ages 7 and up. whoops!!
 She lay on the bed of nails for the first time.
 She loved showing Shanny her favorite parts of the museum. 
 It was a wonderful fun day that ended in a major meltdown when she realized Shanny didn't get to come home with us! 
I tried to tell her I was having a controlled silent meltdown inside too and she should try that...it fell on deaf ears...mainly from all the screaming. We both miss you Shanny, come back soon!

2 comments:

kmom said...

Glad Shanny was such fun!

kmom said...

Good thing Olivia had thick clothes on when laying on that bed of nails. She probably didn't feel a thing. I didn't when I tried it. Grammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails