Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Shanny Sunday

Guess who's in town?! Matt was there too, but Liv was mainly concerned about all things Shanny. I'm glad they went back to being best buds so quickly! She only wanted her to hold her hand in the parking lot at church.
She stomped around in her heels when we got home.
They played in her room. 
 And the only time I got to play with Shanny was when Liv took a nap! We played Robo Rally.
   She did let me get near enough to Shanny for a group photo but then it was sayonora mommy! 
She even picked Shanny to brush her hair and put her to bed! What am I, chopped liver? 
It was a Shanny Monday too at the science museum, but I'll post those later. I hope you feel loved Shanny because you are!

2 comments:

kmom said...

Glad you had a fun weekend!

Shannon said...

We had a great time visiting with you all! And I do feel loved! Looking forward to our next visit :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails