Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tri-fecta Holiday: Birthday

We celebrated my bday a bit early, but it's a big one so it was worthy of a big party. More family came and even my two best buds Erin and Celeste got to come!
The town really can't handle us all 3 being there, that's why 2 of us had to move away. I love these 2 girls more than my delicious chocolate birthday cake my mom makes me every year...and that's a LOT!
I love all these people too. Especially when they are singing to me :)
Somehow Liv ended up getting presents on my birthday too. And of course she asked the one blind adult in the room to read to her. Luckily he's a good sport and just makes something up. She did turn the book the right way up for him though.
Then since we were all together we got to take family pics!! Everyone's favorite!
The next morning I ran over to Celeste's to spend more time with her and to help forge the friendship between Liv and Madelynn. Sadly, Liv was more interested in the big yard with 2 big dogs in it, but oh well. There is still time!

Birthday....Check!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th sweet Katie! Have fun this weekend. Hope ya got our card. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Glad we took the large family pic with Pop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails