Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tri-Fecta Holiday: Thanksgiving

We left Tuesday afternoon and headed to Arkansas to stay with Ryan's cousins one night. It's nice to split up the trip and it's always fun to see Mia and Evan! Liv and Wilson (their lab) bonded fast through hide n seek. 
Mia and Liv bonded over her iphone.
In the morning we had a little bit of car trouble, but soon we were on our way to TN!
My favorite sister!!
My favorite mommy!!
 Thursday morning we watched the Macy's Parade while playing with legos.
 Cousin Greg came from Ole Miss and Pop came from Southern Oaks.
The holiday chef
 Here we are around the table. It was very delicious!
We burned through the tryptophan and stayed awake by playing Robo Rally and Settlers. 
Then Amy and Joe came over and Joe kicked Olivia. Jk I dunno what they are doing. 
I guess brown is the official holiday color for Thanksgiving. Ry loves photos. 
 My favorite sugar booger with his booger picker. 
Thanksgiving--Check!

3 comments:

kmom said...

I'm glad I had time to play games.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun time even with a small gathering. Ours was small too with only 12. You guys were missed. Glad you're home safe. Love Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Great picture of you and Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails